MisguidedPigeonMisguidedPigeon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Thirsty? Thirsty?

Teh awesomes

In response to nathan77777 - I hardly think it's appropriate to be accusing people of being lazy when you can't even be bothered to form a sentence properly. Also... if you insist on apologising before you insult someone, you're not only going to look like a dick, but a coward to boot.

Really fantastic animation Roboface; keep up the good work XD

Push The Pig Push The Pig

Awesomes

That's the third best pig explosion i've seen today. Good work!

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Very strange indeed.

But it's nice to see some genuine talent on this website, it's kind of a rarity these days. Keep on being weird and wonderful, it's incredibly refreshing.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Irony, it's not a difficult concept!

For pities sake people it's obviously meant to be presented badly. That's a large part of the humour. Most of the stuff that makes the front page on this website is fairly rubbish. This however is pure brilliance. Jerry Jackson (whether its David Firth or not, I can't pretend to know) is a genius. Behind what at first would seem to be a stream of retardedness is actually some fairly sophisticated humour. it distresses me how narrow minded some reviewers are (just think before you instantly deride flashes, you may be blamming something which is genuinely good)

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Well that basically kicked arse!

That is one of the most imaginative pieces of flash I've seen in a long time. Keep up the good work, I envy your talent!

Rex the Runt Remix Rex the Runt Remix

I like it

Largely because its reminded me how much i love rex the runt. It's basically when South Park meets Wallace and Gromit. Anyhoo you seem to have a fairly good grip with flash. I think with a bit more work you good be a very good animator. The characters on this were pretty accurate, so keep up the good work.

deadly screen deadly screen

Nice one

Tis a good flash, shame about the lack of the pre-loader. it's better than any of the flashes I produce anyway. Hope it does well. Good luck with your future work!